Heartland Industries is a Day Training and Habilitation program for individuals with developmental disabilities. Programs are located in Dawson, Granite Falls, Montevideo, Moorhead and Redwood Falls. We help prepare people with disabilities for employment. We are able to assess our client’s needs and teach them work skills that will enhance future employment opportunities. We strive to prepare each person for community-based, competitive employment. Our trained Job Coaches continually supervise and direct each client while they work.
Your Business can Partner with Us!
Businesses that have partnered with Heartland Industries have seen many benefits including cost savings, community building, and quality of work.
Work Ethic & Quality of Work
- Heartland Industries will always have trained staff at your site.
- We are reliable and will not miss a day of work.
- Our work schedules can be flexible, depending on your needs and client availability.
- We also provide our own quality assurance checks to make sure the job is being finished and meets your exact expectations.
- Our workforce is ready and willing – we love to work!
- Your company will provide individuals with disabilities the satisfaction of meaningful employment.
- You will be setting an example of inclusion and providing leadership in the community.
- Heartland Industries can provide a unique labor cost savings for your business, by reducing the cost of recruiting, training and hiring new employees.
- The cost to employ Heartland clients includes all state and federal taxes and Social Security.
- Heartland has insurance and worker’s compensation policies to cover clients and staff who work in the community.
We are grateful for the potential opportunity to partner with your company in a mutually beneficial way. Our goal is to provide your organization with affordable, reliable employees while giving our clients an opportunity to develop work skills in unique community work settings.
Heartland Industries has a workforce ready and willing to solve your biggest labor challenges.Our Standard Hiring Process Employer FAQ’s
Contact Heartland Industries to partner with us today!